I Would Love To Hear From You!
Do you have any resources, ideas, or comments that can benefit this website? Would you like to be a guest blogger? Or would just like to connect with me? Please submit your thoughts below. I’m always happy to hear from others!
If you or your organization would like me to speak at an event, please submit an inquiry above. In order to allow time for adequate preparation for your event, please attempt to submit an inquiry at least two weeks in advance from the time of your event. Listed below are the topics I have extensive knowledge in and presentations I have created:
- Mental Health: Managing depression and anxiety for the clinician and client
- Self-Care is More Than Saying “No” for Teens and Adults
- Treating and Assisting Returning Citizens (Ex-offenders)
- Dual Diagnosis: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & Substance Abuse
- Developing and Implementing Boundaries
The need for connection and community is primal, as fundamental as the need for air, water, and food. – Dean Ornish